MENU 0086-371-86151827 [email protected]World-class steel supplier

re melted lead ingots 99

【Thickness:】:1.2-150mm

【 Width:】:1220-4200mm

【Length:】:5000-18000mm

【Packaging Details:】:Standard export seaworthy packing or as required.

【Delivery Time:】:30-50 days, 7 days for stock goods.

【Loading Port:】:Shanghai ,Tianjin, Qingdao.

Online Chat

re melted lead ingots 99 Introduction

Re-Melted Lead

Re-Melted Lead We produce & Import Remelted Lead Ingots / Blocks, which contains about 97-99% Lead Metal with remaining Impurity Elements (Total 2-3%) as Antimony, Tin, Arsenic, Iron, Bismuth, Copper, Silver etc.

Contact Supplier

Remelted Lead Ingots, Lead Blocks, Lead Bullion, Raw Lead

Remelted Lead Ingots are being produced from Raw Lead/ Battery Scraps / Lead Scraps and other scraps of Lead. We produce & Import Remelted Lead Ingots / Blocks, which contains about 97-99% Lead Metal with remaining Impurity Elements (Total 2-3%) as Antimony, Tin, Arsenic, Iron, Bismuth, Copper, Silver etc.

Contact Supplier

Lead Scrap - eamlimited

Remelted Soft Lead Ingots (Pb 99.5%) Remelted Lead Sows (Pb 99.5%) Remelted Soft Lead Pipes (Pb 99.5%) Mixed Hard/Soft Scrap Lead (Radio) EUROPEAN ASIAN METAL LTD North Drive, Northfield Industrial Estate, Rotherham S60 IQF, REG:83266923 VAT:153271527. eamlimited.

Contact Supplier

RECYCLE LEAD INGOTS LEAD ALLOYS Re Melted Lead Ingots

Re-Melted Lead Ingot We Supply Re-melted Lead Ingots / Blocks that contains about 99-98% Lead Metal with remaining Impurity Elements (Total 1-2%) as …

Contact Supplier

Remelted Lead Ingots Prices - Receive offers from ...

Soft (>99,5% - cables) This type of remelted lead ingots exists mainly out of remelted lead cable stripping.This shape-quality combination is not only used by the lead ingots and the lead alloy manufacturers but also by the lead sheet producers.

Contact Supplier

ABOUT LEAD/Lead Ingots 99.80 - noormetalgroup

ABOUT LEAD/Lead Ingots 99.80. Lead is a main-group element with the symbol Pb (from Latin plumbum) and atomic number 82. Lead is a soft, malleable poor …

Contact Supplier

Remelted Lead Ingots - Home Facebook

Remelted Lead Ingots. 991 likes. Remelted Lead Ingots are being produced from Raw Lead/ Battery Scraps / Lead Scraps and other scraps of Lead. GRAVITA... Jump to. Sections of this page. Accessibility Help. Press alt + / to open this menu. Facebook. Email or …

993 likes

Contact Supplier

Lead Ingot – Sakkaktrading

Remelted LeadIngot (Pb 99.994 ) 1.10-year industry experiences 2. Products SGS test report 3. Goods inspection by clients or the 3rd Party before loading Silver metal ingot, lead ingot 99.994, high purity & …

Contact Supplier

Remelted Lead Ingots - huimeimaoyi.en.made-in-china

China Remelted Lead Ingots, Find details about China Lead Ingots, Remelted Lead Ingots from Remelted Lead Ingots - Handan Huimei Import & Export Trading Co., Ltd.

Contact Supplier

Lead Ingots, Ingots suppliers and manufacturers -

2019 Factory Price Pure Lead Ingot 99.99%,Lead And Metal Ingots,Remelted Lead Ingots/ Pure Lead Ingot 99.99% . $560.35-$616.39 / Ton 5 Tons (Min Order) 1 YR . Khan Global. Contact Supplier ··· High Quality 99.99 % Purity Lead Ingot or Remelted Lead Ingot 99.97% ...

Contact Supplier

Lead Ingots/Pure Lead Ingot 99.99% Products for Sale ...

Re-melted Lead Ingots 99%. Lead ingot. Lead Ingots. Previous Next. Lead Ingots/Pure Lead Ingot 99.99% ... Brand - Amex The refining process adopted by us produces Refined Lead Ingots with a minimum purity level of 99.975 % by weight but achieves purity level of 99.98 % or more in most cases. Elements Composition in % Antimony (sb) 0.001 (Max ...

Contact Supplier

Lead Alloy Ingots - Lead Ingots (99% - 99.97% ...

Our range of Lead Ingots (99% - 99.97%) offers application solutions diverse industries like mining, oil mills, steel plants and shipbuilding. Processed from high quality essential raw material like lead scrap, lead bullion, re melted and secondary lead ingots, the range runs through pyro metallurgical process.

Contact Supplier

ABOUT LEAD/Remelted Lead Ingots 97% - Noor Metal

ABOUT LEAD/Remelted Lead Ingots 97% Lead is a main-group element with the symbol Pb (from Latin plumbum) and atomic number 82. Lead is a soft, malleable poor metal.

Contact Supplier

RECYCLE LEAD INGOTS LEAD ALLOYS Re Melted Lead Ingots

Re-Melted Lead Ingot We Supply Re-melted Lead Ingots / Blocks that contains about 99-98% Lead Metal with remaining Impurity Elements (Total 1-2%) as …

Contact Supplier

ABOUT LEAD/Lead Ingots 99.80 - Noor Metal

ABOUT LEAD/Lead Ingots 99.80. Lead is a main-group element with the symbol Pb (from Latin plumbum) and atomic number 82. Lead is a soft, malleable poor …

Contact Supplier

Pure Lead Ingots 99.97%, 99.99%, Refined Lead Ingots

Pure Lead Ingots are produced from Raw Lead Bullions/ Remelted Lead Ingots/ Secondary Lead Ingots / Lead Scraps through Pyro Metallurgical process. Our refining process produces Pure Lead Ingots with a purity level of 99.97% to 99.985% by weight.

Contact Supplier

ABOUT LEAD/Remelted Lead Ingots 97% - Noor Metal

ABOUT LEAD/Remelted Lead Ingots 97% Lead is a main-group element with the symbol Pb (from Latin plumbum) and atomic number 82. Lead is a soft, malleable poor metal.

Contact Supplier

REMELTED LEAD INGOTS - royalmetalsco

Remelted Lead Ingots, which contains about 97-99% Lead Metal with remaining Impurity Elements (Total 2-3%) as Antimony, Tin, Arsenic, Iron, Bismuth, Copper etc. This is commercially called as 'Raw Lead or Lead Bullion', which is further processed to Pure Lead (99.97 purity) and / or Specific Lead …

Contact Supplier

Pure Lead Ingot 99.99%, Lead And Metal Ingots, Remelted ...

11 days ago · Pure Lead Ingot 99.99%, Lead And Metal Ingots, Remelted Lead Ingots. Close. Pure Lead Ingot 99.99%, Lead And Metal Ingots, Remelted Lead Ingots. View Enlarge Image. Country China . Model No - FOB Price 1500 ~ 2500 / Metric Ton ( …

Contact Supplier

Remelted Lead Ingot 99.97%(id:9678030). Buy Turkey ...

Remelted Lead Ingots made from Raw Lead/ Battery Scraps and other scraps of Lead. Our Lead Ingots comes with 98 to 99% Purity.

Contact Supplier

Remelted Lead ingots - Gravita Senegal

Pure Lead Ingots has more purity than Remelted Lead Ingots. We dispatch after staking of 40-42 ingots in one bundle dully striped. Remelted Lead Ingots, which contains about 97-99% Lead Metal with remaining Impurity Elements (Total 2-3%) as Antimony, Tin, Arsenic, Iron, Bismuth, Copper etc.

Contact Supplier

Remelted Lead - Gravita Metals

This is commercially called as 'Raw Lead or Lead Bullion', which is further processed to Pure Lead (99.97 purity) and / or Specific Lead Alloys. Remelted Lead Ingot is used for making Pure Lead Ingot by Pyrometallurgical process. Pure Lead Ingots has more purity than Remelted Lead Ingots.

Contact Supplier

6+ LBS LEAD Ingots Remelted Bullets Shooting Fishing ...

6+ LBS LEAD Ingots Remelted Bullets Shooting Fishing Reloading Casting Sinkers 3 - $14.99. Up for sale is a nice 6+ lb lot of freshly molded Lead ingots. These are from remelted un-fired cast lead bullets.

Contact Supplier

Re melted Lead Ingots - Noor Metal International Co.,(P).Ltd

1- Re-melted Iranian Lead Ingots 99% with max 1% Dross content.2- Re-melted Iraqi Lead Ingots 94% with min 5-7% Dross content.

Contact Supplier

Lead Battery Scrap Recycling,Remelted Lead ingots,Lead ...

The Scrap is obtained and is mixed with other reducing agents in the Furnace. We dispatch after staking of 42 ingots in one bundle dully striped. Remelted Lead Ingots, which contains about 97-99% Lead Metal with remaining Impurity Elements (Total 2-3%) as …

Contact Supplier

Re melted Lead Ingots Exporters, Suppliers, Wholesalers ...

Re melted Lead Ingots product offers from exporters, manufacturers, suppliers, wholesalers and distributors globally by price, quantity, order, delivery and shipping terms, country - Page 1 ... ADC12 Aluminum Ingots 99.7%, Pure Aluminum Ingots. FOB (Free On Board) Aluminium. Viet Nam. Ask. Per MT. Viet Trung Import - Export and Trading Joint ...

Contact Supplier

Remelted Lead Ingots Manufacturer & Manufacturer from ...

We are offering remelted lead ingots. we produce & import remelted lead ingots, which contains about 97-99% lead metal with remaining impurity elements (total 2-3%) as antimony, tin, arsenic, iron, bismuth, copper, silver etc. this is commercially called as 'raw lead or lead bullion.

Contact Supplier